May 24, 2011

God has a plan for those of us who write

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD.  Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1: 5

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

"Watch and be utterly amazed.  For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."  Habakkuk 1: 5

I've been watching and hoping, and now I AM utterly amazed that God is allowing my writing to possibly get off of the back burner and out of my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment